Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have ice cream in the freezer

Jalál (Glory), 12 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 166 BE - Saturday, March 13, 2010 about 5:19 PM Pacific Time

I have ice cream in the freezer and it's too cold to eat it today. The wind is blowing causing a wind chill factor, which makes it too cold to eat ice cream. It's amazing how a one perspective change with age. When I was a child, it never got too cold to eat ice cream.

When I was a child it could be snowing outside and I would say yes to ice cream. Now if I eat ice cream in winter, I wrap myself up in blankets while I eat ice cream. The day I bought the packages of chocolate and chocolate chip ice cream, it was warm and getting warmer. Today with the wind and the clouds it's chilly again and too cold to eat ice cream. I'm looking forward to warmer days.

No comments: