Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm still encounter technical issues

‘Idál (Justice), 4 Bahá (Splendor), 167 BE – Wednesday, March 24, 2010 about 1:18 PM Pacific Time

The technical issues don't prevent me from working online, at least not completely. The issues prevent me from working efficiently. I don't like to call the problem difficulties, but they are becoming irritating.

The problem is my browser, I don't think it's the Internet connection. Anyway, when I attempt to go to a website the message is "waiting for connection". In addition, it takes longer then usually to download graphics. I've found a way to work around those problems for the present, but I'm going to have to find a way to solve them.

If I can't figure out how to solve them by the first week in April, then I'm going to have to call one of the techs who make house calls to assist with this issues. I'm not looking forward to that, but I don't know any other way to solve this problem.

No comments: