Monday, March 15, 2010

The Last Week of Winter

Kamál (Perfection), 14 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 166 BE - Monday, March 15, 2010 about 3:53 PM Pacific Time

It's the last week of winter, according to Equinoxes and Solstices 2000-2010 spring begins on March 20 at 1:32 PM EDT, which is the time the sun crosses the vernal equinox. Already there are green plants growing in my yard and in my next door neighbor's yard there are flowers. When I went out to pick up the morning paper, I saw purple flowers growing next door.

This year spring begins on a Saturday afternoon or in the case of Las Vegas, on a Saturday morning at 10:32 AM PDT. Spring is a time to celebrate warmer weather, new life, and green plants. All right, the green plants in my yard are weeds, even the flowering plant in my yard are weeds. Apparently, I can grow nothing except weeds in my yard.

Weeds in my yard bloom
Pink, red, white oleanders
Pollen and sneezing

No comments: