Thursday, March 18, 2010

I want to stay home at least one day

Istijlál (Majesty), 17 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 166 BE - Thursday, March 18, 2010 about 3:22 PM Pacific Time

Everyday this week, Mom and I have went somewhere. Today we went to the Department of Motor Vehicles to renew Mom's Nevada Identification (DMV) card. It didn't take long to renew her ID and everyone at the DMV was nice; it was a pleasant experience.

I still have laundry to do, which means going to the Laundromat. I want to stay home at least one day this week. I have several projects to catch up, but not if I'm away from the house. I want to stay home at least one day, so I think I will attempt to remain in the house.

We don't have any plans for leaving the house tomorrow, bu that doesn't mean something won't come up. I'm going to attempt to stay home tomorrow and do a little work around the house. I'm tired and I want to stay home for just one day.

Spend a day at home
Without driving anywhere
It sounds like a dream

No comments: