Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good-bye March

‘Idál (Justice), 11 Bahá (Splendor), 167 BE – Wednesday, March 31, 2010 about 9:34 AM Pacific Time

Good-bye March so long
We will miss you and your wind
Partly cloudy sky

I look out my window; I watch the weeds in my front yard sway in the wind. I get up, I walk to the window, and I watch the limbs of the olive and stone pine trees wave in the wind. Last night, I lay in my bed listening to the wind; listening to March roaring like a lion.

This is the last day of March and March is going out like a lion. March also came in like a lion, so I guess this disproves the old saying, "When March comes in like a lion, it goes out like a lamb." The wind began to blow yesterday afternoon, it blew all night long and is still blowing today. This morning the wind is not as strong or noisy as last night, but it is still blowing. I expect the wind to continue for the rest of the day and probably into tomorrow.

March goes out roaring
Carrying litter and trash
Someone sweep the street

Today is trash collection day in my neighborhood. The trash trucks went past my house a few minutes ago. I did not roll the trashcan to the curb this morning because it was only half-full, with the wind blowing I did not want to pick up my trash if the wind blew the plastic trashcan over.

No comments: