Sunday, March 07, 2010

Is it a hairless raccoon or a chupacabra?

Jamál (Beauty), 6 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 166 BE – Sunday, March 7, 2010 about 11:03 AM Pacific Time

Today's weird news story is Rescuers capture hairless raccoon. According to the story, there are those who think the animal is a chupacabra, a mythical creature that sucks the blood of goats. I find this story intriguing because I live in Las Vegas close to the Nevada Test Sight, Area 51, and the Alien highway.

People have sighted Unidentified Fly Objects (UFOs) and other weird things, but I don't remember anyone ever sighting a hairless raccoon or a chupacabra. I don't know what chupacabra looks like; however, I don't think it resembles a hairless raccoon. I do know what a raccoon looks like, I suppose a hairless raccoon would look like an ordinary raccoon except without the hair. The last raccoon I saw in the Las Vegas area was at the zoo.

No comments: