Saturday, March 27, 2010

I think I’ve solved the technical issues

Jalál (Glory), 7 Bahá (Splendor), 167 BE – Saturday, March 27, 2010 about 3:38 PM Pacific Time

I think I've solved the technical issues for the time being. My browser is still slow and sometimes it gets hung up waiting on a download, but if I click the link a couple of times I get to the website I want. I delete the cookies and the history before closing my browser. I also delete the history and cookies a couple of times while I'm working online.

I'm now typing the website addresses or copying links from e-mails into the address box. I know this is a temporary fix and that eventually I'm going to have to figure out and solve the problem, but for now this works. I have some writing and posting to catch up this weekend, so I'll deal with the technical issues when I get back from my doctor's appointment on Monday.

No comments: