Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need to have some yard work done

Fidál (Grace), 15 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 166 BE - Tuesday, March 16, 2010 about 6:47 PM Pacific Time

We went to Smiths' today so that I could pick up a prescription. I glanced at my front yard and realized that it is a mess. I need to have some yard work done; actually, I need to have a lot of yard work done. The thought of how much yard work I need to have done makes me tired.

I know I'm going to be the one doing it because I can't afford to hire someone to pull weeds and clean up my front yard. I don't even want to think about the backyard because I know it is worse then the front yard. I'm going to have to have both the front and backyard cleaned before the 4th of July. Perhaps I should plan on starting the yard work Saturday.

Saturday yard work
Prevents me from leaving town
I have no place to go

No comments: