Monday, March 22, 2010

I bought the chocolate bunnies today

Kamál (Perfection), 2 Bahá (Splendor), 167 BE – Monday, March 22, 2010 about 3:01 PM Pacific Time

Every year Mom and I eat chocolate bunnies on Easter day. This is a family tradition left over from my childhood. When we were growing up, Grandma and Grandpa would fill Easter baskets for my siblings and me every year. One of the items in the basket was a chocolate Easter bunny; eating a chocolate bunny on Easter Sunday brings back fond memories of my childhood and of my grandparents.

Today I bought this year's chocolate Easter bunnies. Normally, I get hollow chocolate rabbits, but this year I bought solid dark chocolate bunnies. Last year we had white chocolate Easter bunnies, but I prefer the dark chocolate. I like the dark chocolate because that's what Grandma or Grandpa always put in our Easter baskets. Sometimes the rabbits were hollow and sometimes they were solid, but they were always dark chocolate Easter bunnies.

No comments: