Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things I have to be Thankful for Today

Fidál (Grace), 1 Jamál (Beauty), 166 BE – Tuesday, April 28, 2009 about 9:52 AM Pacific Time

This is Tuesday and not Thursday, the day I usually make my gratitude list. However, today started off on a downward note, so I think I need to list a few of the thing I'm thankful for today. I'm not sure if it will change to tone of the day, but it will help change my mood and point of view.

Today I an thankful
  1. that last night was the Feast of Jamal (Beauty)
  2. that Mom and I were able to attend the Feast last night
  3. that I had enough cash for the co-pay to the hospital for Mom's out patient surgery Thursday
  4. that I could buy $15.00 in gas yesterday
  5. that we have enough coffee and paper filters in the house to make a fresh pot of coffee today
  6. that I found two empty aluminum cans in the hospital parking lot yesterday
  7. that its too warm to have the heat on and too cool to turn on the cold air
  8. that my virus scan program runs automatically on start up when I miss the last scheduled scan
  9. that I still have one cloths line up in the backyard to dry cloths
  10. that I have coupons to get veggies at the Farmers' Market

I think listing what I have to be thankful for helped. Maybe I should try this more often when the day or the situation begins looking dark.

No comments: