Monday, April 06, 2009

Welcome Monday

Kamál (Perfection), 17 Bahá (Splendor), 166 BE – Monday, April 6, 2009 about 6:18 AM Pacific Time

Good morning world! A new week began yesterday and a new work week officially begins today. It is a chilly morning in Las Vegas, the sky is transforming from deep silk black to hazy blue. When I look out my living room window I see a pale blue and pink sky. I haven't checked my e-mail yet so I have no idea what the weather forecast says.

I suppose I could turn on the morning news, but then I would have to go into a different room to watch. This morning I would much rather be drinking coffee and making blog entries. I'm going to move the T.V. back into the living room sometime between now and June 15. Not that it will matter because after June I won't be able to get digital broadcasting, so Mom and I are going to have to find something else to do when we eat.

I'll miss lunch and dinner in front of the television, but since I have to make a choice between a new fridge and digital reception, I'm getting the new fridge. I'm not sure what brand of refrigerator I'm buying; however, I do know it won't have an ice maker or a place in the door to get cold water. I want a simple refrigerator with a freeze that saves energy.

Welcome to Monday and may the rest of the week be as bright as dawn is this morning.

No comments: