Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have the Blahs today

Jamál (Beauty), 18 Jalál (Glory), 166 BE – Sunday, April 26, 2009 about 11:35 AM Pacific Time

I have the blahs today and I don't want to do anything. I'm not sure what the problem is except, perhaps, the weather. We've had some weird weather lately, first it warmed up to about 90 degrees and then it cooled down again. I haven't checked the weather report today, so I'm not sure what the forecast is for this coming week. I don't think the weather was this way last year.

Lately, it's been too cold to have the cool air on and too warm to have the heat. Not that I'm complaining or anything like that. The longer the temperature stays this cool the lower the power bill is. If the air outside the house is 90 degrees then inside it is 80 degrees. Anything under 80 degrees is too cool for the cold air to be on.

Anyway, I have to push myself to get any work done because I have the blahs. I know that isn't a scientific term. However, it does explain how I feel lately. Of course, there could be a physical reason I'm feeling this way, but I don't know what it could be. Since I have to push myself, make myself do anything I'm behind on almost everything.

No comments: