Sunday, April 15, 2007

Two Entries Posted on the Same Day Again

7 Jalal 164 B.E. - Sunday, April 15, 2007

I went to bed with the chickens last night, figuratively anyway. That’s how my Grandma Newland referred to going to bed early. I went to bed earlier than usual and didn’t get the entry I wrote yesterday posted. I have the goal to post to this blog every day, I’m going to have to start doing it of a morning instead of waiting until the afternoon. I wrote the entry earlier, but decided to wait until after I got back from visiting my mother at the Rehab hospital. When I did get home, I fixed myself something to eat and watched a couple of programs on Channel 10 (the local PBS station) then went to bed, fully intending to get up in an hour or so after I’d rested a bit. What happen? I went to sleep and didn’t get up until 1:00 AM. As a results I didn’t get the entry posted to this blog or anything else done I’d planned.

6 Jalal 164 B.E. – Saturday, April 14, 2007

Gusty Winds

The forecast is for gusty winds today, with the chance of rain and thunderstorms for tomorrow. I’ve got a busy day planned for tomorrow. In the morning I’m going to see Mom at the Rehab center, in the afternoon I have a Ruhi Tutor meeting at the Baha’i center, and in the evening I’m assisting in tutoring Ruhi Book 1. Therefore, I guess I’ll leave my winter coat in the car, the wind-chill factors been really bad here lately or maybe I just notice it more. Anyway, I’m not going to get caught away from home without the coat, at least until I’m sure the weather is really going to get warm.

There are certain things I always make sure I have before I leave the house. I always carry a Baha’i prayer book with me. In fact, I say a prayer of protection before I leave my garage of a morning or afternoon or evening depending on when and if I take the car out. I also have my pen and paper journal with me, this way if I have any ideas for writing or blog entries when I’m out I can write them down.

No comments: