Friday, April 20, 2007

Blog Block

12 Jalal 164 B.E. - Friday, April 20, 2007

I’m having a case of blog block. Translation I have no idea what I’m going to write about and post. Therefore, I’m going to do a rambling entry. The reason for this is that I’ve decided that I need to post every day to this blog. The only exceptions of course are acts of nature and other events beyond my control that prevent me from going online. In those cases, I’ll post two or more entries in one post (OK that sentence sounds a little odd, but I’m going to let it stand as is, because I’m not sure how to write it any other way now).

I’m a bit tired and I still want to go see my mother again today. I’m going to close this entry out by including a quote by ‘Abdu’l-Baha on Knowledge, Volition, and Action. I put this quote in my Writing My Spiritual Journey Journal today.

The attainment of any object is conditioned upon

knowledge, volition and action.

Unless these three conditions are forthcoming there is no execution or accomplishment. In the erection of a house it is first necessary to know the ground and design the house suitable for it; second, to obtain the means or funds necessary for the construction; third, to actually build it.”
Abdu'l-Baha, Foundations of World Unity, p. 100

No comments: