Friday, August 25, 2006

Up Coming Course

6 Asma 163 B.E. - August 25, 2006 A.D.


Today I said the Tablet of Ahmad before making this entry.

It is interesting that I worry about things and what I worry about never occurs. What does this have to do with an up coming class, I'll tell you. In the last class I worried about making an A, if was afraid I wouldn't and then there would be a problem with this class. However, I did make the A. In this up coming course, which begins Sunday I need to make at least a B.

I think what I need to do is set a schedule, follow it and place all my fears in God's hands. In fact, 'Abdu'l-Baha wrote a prayer specifically for placing one's problems in God's hand; Baha'u'llah also wrote prayers for the same thing, but the prayer by 'Abdu'l-Baha I've memorized and can say it without going to the prayer book. This helps when one is setting in front of a computer and doing home work. I can stop what I'm doing, say the prayer and then continue working on my class work.

No comments: