Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thankful Thursday

5 Asma 163 B.E. - August 24, 2006 A.D.


I belong to an online journal group one of the prompts on Thursday is to write ten things you are thankful. I've been thinking about ten things that I'm thankful for and how one shows thanks. One of the ways to show thanks is to say a prayer of thanks every day, but often times we don't stop and list the things we are thankful for. So today I'm going to list ten prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah that I am thankful for. Before I get to that the prayer I said before starting this entry was the Table of Ahmad (page 307 in the Baha'i prayer book).

Ten Prayer's I'm Thankful For
  1. The Long Healing Prayer,
  2. The Fire Table,
  3. The Obligatory Prayer,
  4. The Dawn Prayer,
  5. Blessed is the Spot,
  6. Intone, O My Servant,
  7. Thy name is my Healing
  8. Create in me a pure heart,
  9. Magnified be Thy name,
  10. The Evening prayer.


No comments: