Saturday, August 12, 2006

Miscellaneous Thoughts

12 Kamal 163 B.E. - August 12, 2006 A.D.


I started to make an entry for the past two days, but never got any farther than the date. I was completing an assignment and that took all my attention. The assignment is complete and posted so now I can focus on something else. I will not have classes between Sunday, August 13 and Saturday, August 26, but I have lost of writing and stuff planned. I've started something new, a journal in which I write what I accomplished during the day. This shows me I've at least achieve something. In fact that journal holds two list. The first list is the things I've achieved during the day and the other is things I need to schedule.

Yesterday, August 11, was my Grandparent's wedding anniversary. Grandma and Grandpa Newland were married in 1918. I remember them celebrating their 50th anniversary. The had some friends over to the house, a cake, and ... that's about what I remember of it, except that Grandma and Grandpa smiled a lot during the entire celebration.

No comments: