Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The reason I Carry My Pen and Paper Journal Everywhere

15 Kamal 163 B.E. - August 15, 2006 A.D.


What am I going to make this entry about today? I'm composing this post in longhand writing in my pen and paper journal because I don't have access to my computer today. My computer is at home and I'm elsewhere, so I'm unable to type it up on the computer. I won't have access to my computer until after 7:00 p.m. tonight.

This entry isn't the first thing I've written today. Everything is written in longhand because I'm unable to access a computer where I'm at and I need to write. (I think I'm repeating myself.) I have my pen and paper journal with me, so I can write in it, retype everything later, and then post the stuff.

Anyway, here I am eating a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich, sipping a soda and writing a blog entry. Today is 15 Kamal 163 B.E. (August 15). This entry will not be posted until later this evening or early tomorrow, it depends on how late I get and and how tired I am when I do get home.

I started this out not know what to write about. Well I found a subject to write about: the reason I carry my pen and paper journal with me everywhere. True it's not very exciting, but this is how things are today. I think my blog entries are becoming a bit stale, unexciting or mundane. I guess I should spice them up a bit, maybe add some pictures. Perhaps even change the picture I've posted on this blog. I've found some more family pictures, so I think I'll post other pictures of myself at various ages. I don't have a recent picture of myself, at least not one that isn't over two or three years old. Probably about time I took a new picture of myself.
This is not going to get posted until August 16, but I'm not going to change the dates since I composed it today (August 15).

No comments: