Saturday, August 26, 2006

A New Theme for Next Week

7 Asma 163 B.E. - August 26, 2006 A.D.


Today I said a prayer of assistance (page 19) before beginning this entry.
Tomorrow Sunday, August 27, 2006, begins a new week and a new theme the entries in this blog. The theme for the coming week will be the name of the week day. In the Baha'i calendar each of the week days is named after an attribute of God. So for each day I will writing something on the divine attribute for that day.

Not only will Sunday begin a new blog theme for the week, but it is also the beginning of a new class for me. The class is EDU620: Principles of Instructional Design. So the next five weeks will be busy. My first two assignments are due on Saturday 2 September. In addition I am taking a Ruhi course called the Twin Manifestations about the lives of the Bab and Baha'u'llah. I'm finishing a rewrite and finishing a novella.

I like having a lot to do, if I have a lot going then I don't have time to do anything but focus on what needs to get done. I know that sounds strange, but it is how I feel. If I have a lot to do then I don't have time to worry or anything. All I have time for is work and pray and work and review and work and read the scriptures.

No comments: