Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thankful Thursday: December Gratitude List

Istijlál (Majesty), 12 Masá’il (Questions), 173 BE - Thursday, December 22, 2016 AD about 12:32 PM Pacific Standard Time 

Today I am thankful... 

...for the crisp jalapeno bacon with hash browns and eggs over easy. This was my breakfast this morning. 

...for Queen Anne Chocolate covered cherries. 

...for Folgers black silk coffee. 

...for the rain we received here in Las Vegas. 

...that I renewed my drivers license today instead of waiting until December 24 (my birthday). 

...for the check I received through the mail. 

...for Christmas music because it brings back memories of my childhood. 

...for the box of clothes someone brought me a few days ago. 

...for generic prescriptions because it means I can afford my medication. 

...that I still have an active internet connection to my apartment. 


No comments: