Sunday, December 04, 2016

Sunday Morning Wake Up Call

Jamál (Beauty), 13 Qawl (Speech), 173 BE - Sunday, December 4, 2016 AD about 1:40 PM Pacific Standard Time 

My wake up call came about 4:00 AM with three fire trucks in front of my apartment building. There was a fire in the building across the street. The bedroom in one of the first floor apartments caught on fire; however no one knows how it happened. We still don't know what happened and probably won't know until sometime next week. 

Anyway I woke up and was unable to get back to sleep. I should take a nap, but I'm not even going to attempt that until later this afternoon. I'm waiting to hear how the repair of my brakes are going.  I purchased the parts at Autozone yesterday morning and the mechanic started working on them about noon. He still hasn't got them finished, I hope they're finished today. I'm not going to worry about it because I had no plans for tomorrow anyway. 

I think my roommate has or rather had plans for tomorrow. I hope the brakes are finished by then because otherwise she won't be able to go anywhere. I still have to get my driver's license renewed this month and I'm going to have to see my doctor for a follow-up of my mammogram. I think it will be at the doctor's office sometime next week, so I'll have to see my doctor either this week or next week. I don't want to be stuck in this apartment any longer than I have to.  

No comments: