Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Midweek Reflections on Wednesday

'Idal (Justice), 13 Jalál (Glory), 173 BE - Wednesday, April 20, 2016 about 3:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It's half-way through the third week of April 2016, so it's obviously Wednesday. AKA Hump Day or "there are two day left in the workweek so please don't bother me until I get this project finished because the deadline is Friday". Wednesday, the day everyone in the office begins to wonder what everyone else is doing on the weekend.


Beautiful Wednesday
the temperature is about
eighty-six degrees

Wednesday is a good day to write. Of course, for me everyday is a good day to write. However, today is special because it's the First Day of Ridvan. I celebrated the day by writing a poem about the day. I will write another Ridvan poem tomorrow and for the next twelve days. On Saturday, April 22, which is Earth day, I will write two poems. One about Ridvan and one about Earth Day.

No comments: