Monday, April 25, 2016

Meditation Monday: A Blessed Day

Kamal (Perfection), 18 Jalál (Glory), 173 BE - Monday, April 25, 2016 about 8:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's Monday again. This is the last Monday in April 2016 and today is cloudy, windy, and chilly. I'd say cold, however, that describes how the wind feels on my arms and face. This morning my breakfast consisted of whipped yogurt, pudding, and coffee. I know that isn't a traditional breakfast and that's all right. It's Monday so a traditional breakfast isn't important. 

Today's meditation is a quote by Prince: 

"Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful." 

Prince is right about blessings from God, new beginnings, and everything being beautiful. When I look out my front window at the clouds I see the beauty they reflect onto Las Vegas. It's a good day. It's a new beginning. I'm blessed.  I wish everyone reading this a Blessed Day. 

No comments: