Saturday, April 30, 2016

A Rainy Saturday in Las Vegas

Jalal (Glory), 4 Jamál (Beauty) 173 BE - Saturday, April 30, 2016 about 11:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time 

Did the rain wake me 
Whispering secrets to me 
Chilling morning's air 

I woke up about 2:30 AM for some reason. I don't know why I woke up, but I think something woke me up. I took my first morning med before I looked at the clock because I thought it was about 4:00 AM, which is when I usually wake up. I was surprised to see what time it really was. I got up, got online, did a bit of reading and some writing. 
Rainy Saturday 
Looked out my window and saw 
Shiny wet asphalt 

I begin story 11 of the 44 I'm writing this year. Next I did some reviews on writing.com, and then worked on a poem I'm writing. I got a lot of writing accomplished this morning, so I'm going to get offline so that I can take a nap or read.  If I start reading then I may fall asleep. I tried that earlier this morning without any luck. When I got up from the computer and went to lie down I was wide awake. I think I'll try to take another nap because I'm dozing off at the computer. 

No comments: