Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Meanderings

Kamal (Perfection), 11 Jalál (Glory), 173 BE - Monday, April 18, 2016 about 1:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I'm beginning this on Monday afternoon, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to compose this entry. Right now my muse is working hard to help me write, but I don't know how long this will last. Sometime my muse suddenly decides to take a short vacation and just leaves me sitting in front of the computer staring at the monitor. This is the third blog entry I've made today and I still have a couple of writing project to finish before sunset.


Monday afternoon
My muse working overtime
Does not want to rest.

Sometimes I wonder if blaming my muse for writing difficulties is just an excuse. If my muse does take a short break then I have an excuse to stop writing for a little while. My muse taking a break normally doesn't stop me from writing, especially since I too stubborn to stop in the middle of a blog entry, story, or poem. The only thing that really stops me in the middle of a writing project is food. I stop writing when I have to eat.

Difficult to eat
and use a keyboard
at the same time.
 

No comments: