Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Ides of April Approaches

Fidal (Grace), 5 Jalál (Glory), 173 BE - Tuesday, April 12, 2016 about 3:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It's not halfway through April, so it isn't the Ides of April yet. Friday, April 15, is the ides of the month. I'm thinking about the middle of the month because either April 15 or 16 is someone's birthday. I think it's one of my siblings birthday, but I'm not sure which one. It could either be the birthday of my sister or one of my brothers. Unless it is my Grandmother's birthday. I know it's not my Mother's or my Grandfather's birthday.

My mother was born of March 19 and my Grandfather (my mother's father) on November 29. At one time I didn't worry about wishing my sibling a Happy Birthday, but since I turned 69 years old, on December 24, 2015, it seems more important to wish them happiness on their birthday. I tried to call my sister, but her line is busy, so I'll have to wait until later today or in the morning to call her. However, I'm thinking her birthday is in June while one brother was born in August. Oh well, I'll figure out whose birthday it is before April 15.

No comments: