Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday Contemplations

Jalal (Glory), 16 Jalál (Glory) 173 BE - Saturday, April 23, 2016 about 3:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time


Weekend afternoon
Listening to a neighbor's dog barking
Neighbor's laughing

It isn't a quiet day in this neighborhood, but that's all right because I don't hear anyone fighting. Everyone seems to be making happy noises including the barking dog. It's always nice to hear happy noises. I like to hear children laughing and playing because it reminds me of my childhood.

Childhood memories
Return when I listen
To happy noises.

As a child we always had a pet of some kind. Most of the time we had dogs, but sometimes we had both dogs and cats. The always got along fine. In fact my Grandmother had a Siamese cat that like to sleep in the chicken house. Jay had one nest that he slept in without bothering Grandma's chickens. The chickens never stopped laying eggs because Jay took his daytime cat naps in a nest. The chickens never bother Jay and Jay never bothered the chickens.

No comments: