Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Morning in Las Vegas

Jamal (Beauty), 2 Masá’il (Questions), 172 BE - Sunday, December 13, 2015 about 5:54 AM Pacific Standard Time

It's a cold Sunday morning in Las Vegas. The temperature if 40 degrees with a wind chill of 40 and snow on Mount Charleston. I put on a sweater this morning because it felt cold. When I woke up about 4:00 AM it was 39 degrees with a wind chill of 35. We are experiencing a severe weather alert which consist of a wind advisory. I haven't looked outside to see if the wind is blowing. I know it was blowing last night when I went to bed. However, it wasn't blowing when I got up this morning. Even if I don't look outside, I always know when the wind is blowing because I can hear it pushing litter down the street or causing some other weird noise.


Cold Sunday morning
I sip hot coffee and write
My muse warming up
 

No comments: