Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ten Things I need to do Before December 24, 2015

Fidal (Grace), 4 Masá’il (Questions), 172 BE - Tuesday, December 15, 2015 about 10:08 AM Pacific Standard Time

On December 24, I will be 69 years old. There are at least ten things I have to do before I officially turn one year older. A couple of those things I have put off doing for a while, but I cannot put them off any longer. Therefore, I am listing everything I need to accomplish before my birthday next week.

01. Purchase black cartridge for my Canon MG2520 printer.
02. Mail package containing tablecloth my mother painted to my brother in Colorado.
03. Mail package containing tablecloth my mother painted to my brother in San Diego.
04. Clean out red storage container sitting to the right of the computer desk.
05. Put my mattress and box springs on my bed frame.
06. Mail card to friend in Oklahoma.
07. Mail cards to writing.com friends.
08. Pick up senior commodities.
09. Order back and knee braces.
10. Purchase myself a birthday present.

No comments: