Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Transformation Tuesday: Do Something Unplanned Once in a While

'Idal (Justice), 12 Masá’il (Questionsh), 172 BE - Tuesday, December 22, 2015 about 7:53 Pacific Standard Time

I planned to make this post earlier today, however, I decided to go shopping. I went to a second hand store to purchase some clothes. I spent longer then I expected, but I had a good reason. After picking out a purple dress and a blue blouse (I still have to find a skirt to go with the blouse) I looked at the used books they had. There was a sale on the books, if I bought four books I could get one free. I looked at all the paper backs they had and picked out the Lord of the Rings series, The Hobbit, and a book from the Dragon Riders of Pern series. I now have all my reading material for 2016.

When I came home, I ate lunch and then took a nap. I slept all afternoon. I think sleeping on the couch is getting to me so I have to put my bed frame, box springs, and mattress together so I can sleep in my own bed in 2016. I did not plan to take a nap, but I am glad I did. Taking an unplanned afternoon nap helps in the transformation process because it gives a person's body and mind a chance to rest.

In my last entry, I said I would include the daily themes for this blog. This late in the evening I am not going to compose another entry, so here are those themes.


Themes for this Blog

Sunday: Spiritual Sunday
Monday: Meditation Monday
Tuesday: Transformation Tuesday
Wednesday: Midweek Reflections
Thursday: Thankful Thursday
Friday: Overcoming Fear Friday
Saturday: Summary Saturday

No comments: