Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Afternoon in Las Vegas

Istiqlal (Independence), 19 Qawl (Speech), 172 BE - Friday, December 11, 2015 about 3:35 PM Pacific Standard Time


Friday afternoon
a chilly wind is blowing
snow on the mountain

This morning I went to the laundromat and washed this months dirty clothes. In 2016 I will have to increase the laundry runs from once a month to twice a month. Two more things I have to do in 2016 is increase my exercise routine and get some new clothes. I have not had in new clothes in a year or two, so I think I need to get something new in the coming year.

I am not looking forward to going clothes shopping. I used to enjoy it, but since Mom died it is no fun any more. I need someone to talk to when I shop for clothes, someone to ask "How would this look on me?" Since I have no none to go with me then I have to go by myself. I like grocery shopping by myself, but not clothes shopping.

No comments: