Saturday, December 26, 2015

Summary Saturday: The Week of December 20-26, 2015

Jalal (Glory), 15 Masá’il (Questions), 172 BE - Saturday, December 26, 2015 about 10:30 AM Pacific Standard Time

It's been a good week. I had some successes and I had some failures. I found numerous things to be thankful for. I discovered some attributes I need to work on. In five day a new Gregorian will begin, which is the time most people establish New Year's Resolutions. I no longer make New Year's Resolutions.

I make tentative goals for the first two and one-half months of the Gregorian year. Then on Naw-Ruz, which falls on the spring equinox, I make permanent New Year's goals. I celebrate a New Year on Naw-Ruz and in 2016 it falls on March 20. I have five items on my tentative goals list. I will write steps to accomplish those items before the end of 2015 and then I will confirm them by March 20, 2016.


Tentative Goals List

1. Reading List
2. Novels to finish
3. Novels to edit
4. Poem forms to attempt
5. Exercise program

No comments: