Monday, December 28, 2015

Meditation Monday: A Good Start to the Workweek

Kamal (Perfection), 17 Masá’il (Questions), 172 BE - Monday, December 28, 2015 about 8:05 AM Pacific Standard Time


On Monday morning
meditation and coffee
begins the workweek.

A good start to the last week in December 2015 with three days to go until New Year's Day 2016. My morning meditation begins with prayer and then sitting quietly under my meditation blanket. I think I will change that slightly to include reading the scriptures before I start my meditation. If I wait until after I meditate to read the scriptures, I sometimes skip that part because of breakfast. After breakfast I start my day, which means I don't accomplish my scripture reading until later in the day.

Prayer, meditation,
another cup of coffee
hotcakes for breakfast.

No comments: