Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Morning Thoughts: October 21, 2012

Jamal (Beauty), 6 'Ilm (Knowledge), 169 B.E. - Sunday, October 21, 2012 about 9:40 A.M. Pacific Time The plumber came yesterday and unclogged the sink, so now I can wash clothes and dishes. After the plumber left I washed the dishes from Friday and Saturday; fortunately, there weren't very many dishes from Friday to wash. This morning I finished the dishes, because I didn't do a room check before dumping the dishwater last night, and then washed two loads of laundry. I still have a couple of loads of sheets to wash, but those will have to wait until later today.

I'm tired and I don't think it has anything to do with the laundry or the dishes. True, I can't stand on my feet very long at a time; however, that has nothing to do with getting tired. It's the pain in my knees that prevent me from standing up for more then five or ten minutes at a time. It doesn't take more then ten minutes to was dishes if I don't have to let them sit because of a clogged drain.

The stuff I have under the sink doesn't work very well when the drain is clogged. I will try putting in down the drain once a month to see if that prevents the drain from clogging. Normally, I have problems with a clogged drain once or twice a year. The problem is that the drain always becomes clogged at an inconvenient time; specifically, when I have dishes to wash and several loads of dirty laundry. At these times, the plumber can't come until the next day.

No comments: