Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The hot water heater is still draining

Fidál (Grace), 8 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 169 BE – Tuesday, October 23, 2012 about 4:20 PM Pacific Time


The hot water heater is still draining, it’s draining cold water because it is shut off, but it’s still draining. I woke up Monday morning to find water on my living room floor because the hot water tank sprung a leak. Today the tank is still draining and this to shall pass or be soaked up by sheets and blankets.

I’m getting a new water heater as soon as I have everything brought up to code. I have to have earthquake straps, a protective cover for the power cord, and a shutoff switch near the water heater installed. After I take care of those things, my home warranty company will have a plumber install a new hot water heater and I can take a hot shower again. At present, I’m heating water in the microwave for sponge baths and to wash dishes. I’m washing the clothes in cold water, it won’t hurt the sheet and towels to be washed in cold water for a while. I’m also mopping the floors are in cold water, which is all right for a little while.

No comments: