Friday, October 19, 2012

Waiting for a plumber in Las Vegas

Istiqlal (Independence), 4 'Ilm (Knowledge), 169 B.E. - Friday, October 19, 2012 about 5:05 PM Pacific Time

The kitchen sink is clogged and I can't run the garbage disposal without it backing up. I have an appointment for a plumber on Saturday, October 20, between 3 and 6 PM. So I'm not washing dishes or doing laundry until after the plumber arrives and unclogs the sink. I'm probably being over cautious, but with clogged plumbing it's better to be over cautious.

I don't want to be doing laundry and have the pipes overflow. I hate mopping up dirty water from an overflowing drain, so I find something else to do while I'm waiting for the plumber. All right, this is my own fault because I didn't contact the plumber last night when I found out the sink was clogged. If I had contacted the plumber yesterday, it's possible I could have gotten a technition in today to unclog the drains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings… Thanks for the tips you provide on us. I learned a lot on this article specially on the different information know on saving a money. keep it up the good work…must need to
plumbers in las vegas