Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A cloudy sunset in Las Vegas

‘Idál (Justice), 16 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 169 BE – Wednesday, October 31, 2012 about 5:30 P.M Pacific Time

sunset is cloudy
white clouds reflecting sunlight
a weary day ends

The clouds are rolling in making Las Vegas cooler. Today the temperatures were in the middle eighties, but tomorrow in seventies. It is a nice night for Trick or Treating; however, I'm not giving out candy this year. I turned off the front porch light and the light in the entrance hall. The only on in the house are on the back porch and in the kitchen.

I have to leave a light on in the kitchen so that I don't stumble over the garden hose. My garden hose connected to my nonworking water heater and stretches through the kitchen and dining room. It goes out the patio doors to the yard. I had to drain the water heater that way so that it wouldn't drain all over my floor. I think water is still going into it because the puddle in the back yard isn't drying up. In fact, I think the puddle is getting larger.

No comments: