Saturday, October 06, 2012

The Week in Review: I am feeling Better

Jalal (Glory), 10 Mashiyyat (Will),169 B.E. - Saturday, October 6, 2012 about 9:55 A.M. Pacific Time

I have recovered from being sick, but it took about four or five days. I am feeling better and I need to catch up on almost everything. I will spend next week catching up on business, which means a lot of driving across town. On Monday, I plan to fill the car up with gas, have the fluids and tires checked, and then begin my week of catching up with business.

I am feeling better, so I want to get started with the projects I had to let go while I was sick. While I was recovering, I wanted to sleep all the time. Every time I sit down on the couch I would fall asleep. Sometimes I even wanted to fall asleep sitting at the computer and that can be dangerous. If I fall asleep at the computer there is the possibility of falling off my chair and onto the floor.

Today and tomorrow I need to catch up on writing. I will do some laundry, but not until just before I go to bed. I can put the laundry in the washing machine, let it wash while I sleep, and then take it out when I wake up. Since I am caught up on most of the laundry this will work.

I am feeling better, but I still get a bit sleepy now and then. I am going to close this now and fix me something to eat, which I hope wakes me up or at least gives me some energy. I also have to get Mom something else to eat.

No comments: