Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday, October 11, 2012

Istijlal (Majesty), 15 Mashiyyat (Will), 169 BE - Thursday, October 11, 2012 about 7:48 AM Pacific Time

Today I am thankful for
  1. Rain in Las Vegas
  2. I was able to get Mom transferred from her bed to the wheelchair without her slipping onto the floor
  3. Canned applesauce because it is easier to get Mom to take her meds with a spoon of applesauce
  4. Powered (dry) milk because I can have milk on my cereal anytime I want and the dry milk is easy to mix
  5. The autumn chill in the air
  6. The groups of school children walking past my house on the way to school because it reminds me of my childhood
  7. The lady that walks her dog every morning
  8. The neighbors cat that sits patiently in front of their door waiting for someone to let her/him in the house
  9. The daycare bus and driver that pick Mom up Monday through Friday and take her to the daycare center
  10. Fresh brewed coffee

No comments: