Friday, October 12, 2012

Thought for the Day - October 12, 2012

Istiqlal (Independence), 16 Mashiyyat (Will), 169 B.E. - Friday, October 12, 2012 about 10:25 AM Pacific Time

You're never too old to become younger. - Mae West  Quotes and sayings

After the rain last night, my bones want to become younger. It is colder today then yesterday and my joints are feeling it.  I did not sleep well last night because the damp and the chill settled into my knees and the pain woke me up every time I turned over. I have pain medication, but I do not like to take it unless is necessary. Last night it did not seem like it was necessary; however, this morning is a different story.

I checked the thermostat when I got up this morning. At that time it read 74 degrees, but it felt colder. I think the reason was the humidity. It rained all night. It thundered and lightning lit up the sky, a beautiful sight. However, this morning I am feeling the humidity in my joints, but I guess after 65 years that is to be expected. Therefore, I eat something and take my pain medication. After a while my joints feel less painful.


No comments: