Thursday, November 01, 2012

Thankful Thursday: November 1, 2012

Istijlál (Majesty), 17 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 169 BE – Thursday, November 1, 2012 about 5:40 P.M. Pacific Time

It is the first Thursday in November and I am thankful for powdered milk. I mixed a pitcher of it today so that I can have milk on my cereal. I prefer mixing dry milk for my cereal, I usually do not drink it unless I put some time of chocolate in it, but I will use it for my cereal.

I am thankful that I live in Las Vegas because the weather is usually nice in fall and winter. It does not get too cold or too hot in either season.

I am thankful that detergent companies make laundry detergent for cold water because I am washing clothes in cold water. I would prefer warm or hot water, but I still do not have a working hot water heater.

I am thankful for the clouds, which rolled into Las Vegas today. I look out my living room window and watch the clouds turn pink and red in the sunset. The clouds do not bring rain, but they are so beautiful at sunset that it does not matter if it we get rain.

No comments: