Monday, December 05, 2011

I feel cut off from the world in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 13 Qawl (Speech), 168 BE – Monday, December 5, 2011 about 2:05 PM Pacific Time

I cannot make or receive calls on either my landline or cell phone. I e-mailed my cell phone provider this morning. The reply they sent said it would take about 48 hours to solve the problem. The phone connected to my landline does not work. I either need to get a new phone or a cable to fix the phone, in the mean time I am out of contact with the rest of the world.

I need to get a headset and a microphone so that I can download Skype to my computer. I do not like the feeling cut off from the world. I can check my landline voice mail online, but I cannot contact anyone back until I get either the landline phone fixed or cell phone.

One of the blessings of modern life and technology is a connection to the rest of the planet. I have been lax in checking my Facebook page, but no longer. From now on, I will check my Facebook page at least every other day, if not everyday. In addition, I have to get a headset and microphone so that I can use Skype.

No comments: