Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The sun finally made an appearance in Las Vegas

Fidál (Grace), 2 Masá’il (Questions), 168 BE – Tuesday, December 13, 2011 about 1:25 PM Pacific Time

The sun finally made an appearance. There are still clouds, but I can see sun and blue sky between the clouds. The sun should dry up the puddle in my driveway quickly. I am doing laundry and hanging the clothes on a drying rack.

I do not intend to hang clothes out today. There are still too many clouds for that. I want the clothes to dry and I think they will do that faster in the house then outside. In addition, carrying a laundry basket full of wet clothes outside is no appealing.

I am thankful that I do not have to go to the laundromat any more. At home I can do the wash clothes between writing or doing housework. If I go to the laundromat, I am limited reading, doing puzzles, or dozing while my clothes wash. In addition, I have to do all the dirty clothes at once. At home, I can do small loads between other jobs.

The only thing I want here at home is an electric clothes dryer. At this point, it is difficult to walk to the clothesline carrying a basket full of wet clothes. Lately, the only clothes I have hung on the line is bed linen, the other things I have hung on the drying rack. I suppose by the time I can afford an automatic dryer it will be summer or my leg will be healed and then it will not matter if I hang clothes outside or dry them in the dryer.

No comments: