Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31, 2011 New Years Eve at home

Jalál (Glory), 1 Sharaf (Honor), 168 BE – Friday-Saturday, December 31, 2011 AD about 5:15 AM Pacific Time

This is the first in a series of entries themed “Stay at Home Saturday”. On Saturday, I normally remain at home with Mom. If I leave the house, Mom has to go with me or I have to find someone to stay with her. Any business I do I accomplished Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM because Mom is at an Adult Daycare center.

Sometimes staying home with Mom is exciting and sometimes it is mundane. I never know how the day will go. I am never of Mom’s mood. The one thing I can say about Saturday at home with Mom is that it is a blessing. My mother is 90 years old and suffers from Alzheimer’s disease, so sometimes the day getting interesting.

This is Saturday and New Year’s Eve, Mom and I are staying home all day. Tonight, we (or I depending on how early Mom goes to bed) will watch the festivities on television. I am planning to watch all the excitement of the birth of 2012 on Channel 3 KSNV Las Vegas, NV.

No comments: