Saturday, December 10, 2011

Café Mocha in Las Vegas

Jalál (Glory), 18 Qawl (Speech), 168 BE – Saturday, December 10, 2011 about 2:35 PM Pacific Time

It’s that time of year again, when I buy instant hot chocolate mix. It’s been a few months since I had hot chocolate mix in the house, but I had a coupon for Swiss Miss mix so when I went to the store on Monday I bought a couple of boxes. I made Mom some hot chocolate this afternoon and I made myself a cup of café mocha. In the morning, I’ll make Mom and I both a cup of café mocha.

The way I make café mocha is to open a package of instant hot coco mix, in this case the Swiss Miss, and empty it into a coffee cup or mug. After the mix is in the cup, I pour the coffee in and stir it with a spoon. It makes great café mocha and I do not have to go out of the house to have a cup.

No comments: