Saturday, December 03, 2011

The Pine tree is still standing

Jalál (Glory), 11 Qawl (Speech), 168 BE – Saturday, December 3, 2011 about 4:20 PM Pacific Time

The pine tree still stands
After the high wind warnings
Birds set in the limbs

I was relieved to wake up this morning and see the pine tree still standing. Perhaps, I should say leaning because that is how it looks. The tree appears to lean toward the street and the power polls. The high winds did not knock it down, so far, this weekend. I can only hope it contuse to stand.

It will cost between $400.00 and $1,000.00 to have that tree removed. I have to find the money to have it removed in 2012. In the mean time, I can only pray that it remains standing. This weekend, there were high wind warnings for the Las Vegas valley and winter storm warning in the mountains.

I think the winds have slowed down for a while, but I do not know for how long. We (Mom and me) still do not have enough money in the savings accounts to pay for tree removal. Therefore, I can only pray and hope that the tree remains standing until we have the money. I think we can have the tree removed sometime in May or June of 2012. I would like to have it removed before that, but the finances are not there yet.

No comments: