Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Three months into 2011

‘Idál (Justice), 1 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 167 BE – Tuesday, March 1, 2011 about 7:07 PM Pacific Time

Three months into 2011 and I have made some significant changes in my life. I now have a cable modem, cable television, a new telephone number, and a new e-mail address. I spent last night and today changing my e-mail on some of the survey panels participate in. I still have others to change before the end of the week.

Other changes concern one of the trees in my front yard. I now have only two trees, a stone pine and an olive tree. Both of those will eventually have to go, but not for a while. It takes time and money to remove trees, but in some cases, it is worth the effort and the expense.

I am looking forward to getting rid of the last two trees. Once they are gone then I can put in some desert plants and trees. I am looking forward to planting trees that do not use much water. I am looking forward to having plants that do not tear up the cement of my driveway or get into my sewer pipes and clog the flow of water.

No comments: