Monday, March 07, 2011

After Sunset on Monday, March 07, 2011

Fidál (Grace), 7 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 167 BE – Monday, March 7, 2011 about 7:55 PM Pacific Time

It is after sunset and a new solar day has begun. My life has been so full of stress lately that I cannot focus on writing. I cannot seem to focus on anything except the stress. I need to relax. I need to go to a restaurant by myself and have a huge chocolate desert. I think I would like chocolate ice cream on top of a piece of chocolate cake or brownie and a cup of hot café mocha.

A new solar day has begun and it is the seventh day of the month of fasting. I cannot fast because I take medication. I take three different medications. I take four tables a day plus an eye vitamin or calcium tablet. I took the eye vitamin this morning, so I will take the calcium tablet in the morning. There is a reason for this, which I do not wish to go into at this time, perhaps in a later entry.

I am making this entry after sunset because I could not think of anything to write earlier in the day. The stress seems to be affecting my muse, as well as my memory. I noticed this afternoon that I had trouble finding the words I wanted. I think the problem is stress, but I am not sure. There could be another problem, which is affecting my memory. However, since I can still recite the Tablet of Ahmad without a prayer book in front of me, I suspect the memory issue is more about stress then anything else.

No comments: