Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring and a New Year

Kamál (Perfection), 1 Baha (Splendor), 168 BE – Monday, March 21, 2011 about 2:33 PM Pacific Time

It is spring. It is a New Year. It is Naw-Ruz. In Las Vegas the wind is blowing. It is a chilly spring wind, with a wind chill factor. I am glad spring has finally arrived. The weeds in my front yard are green. The neighbors’ trees are leafing. The clouds in the sky are white and fluffy. It is a beautiful spring day in Las Vegas.

Since I am celebrating a New Year, I decided to attempt to post to all three of my blogs today. I am doing a good job because the season and the wind make good subjects. Because of the wind chill factor, I feel chilly, it is not as chilly outside or inside as I perceive. It is really a nice day in Las Vegas. The wind causes me to feel colder then it is.

I feel chilly, but I am enjoying watching the clouds move across the blue sky. It rained last night because when I woke up this morning there was a small puddle of water in my driveway. The sun dried up the puddle hours ago. The wind scattered the morning clouds. It is a beautiful day in Las Vegas.

No comments: