Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Different Topic for each day of the week

Istijlál (Majesty), 11 Baha (Splendor), 168 BE – Thursday, March 31, 2011 about 5:10 PM Pacific Time

In the past few days, I have had difficulty finding subject to cover in this blog. Therefore, I have decided to focus on a different subject each day of the week. This gives me something to write; the only thing I have to do is find a way to apply that subject to the day’s activities or encounters.

The general topics I want to cover are spiritual subjects (Sunday), living in Las Vegas (Monday), my favorites (Tuesday), midweek reflections (Wednesday), gratitude or giving thanks (Thankful Thursday), memories from my childhood (Friday), and Slices of my Life (Saturday). The minimum word count for each entry is 200 words. The 200 words maybe a bit of a stretch because I have other things to write; however, I am going to attempt that word count.

I know that I have to write and print a daily “To Do List” because I have to have my goals in front of me. In addition, I suspect I need a daily schedule, which should be interesting because I have tried this in the past. I will see how the schedule works out.

No comments: